Whoops! I guess that was a month!
Who knew? I knew that I've been: First, extremely exhausted by the emergency events; second, loving the week I had in Bangkok and Bali; third back at work to catch up; fourth, out to the field for a week of community meetings (nothing more mentally invigorating or physically exhausting) and finally, fifth: back to the office to catch up and begin putting things back on track from the past 3 months. But was that really a whole month??!?!? It flew. Was it only a month?? It lasted forever...
I opened my blog to post a quick announcement (next entry!) and have found myself almost exactly one month behind. I do hope I haven't lost you loyal readers. Hmmm, I guess I have to really think about how much of this I write for you and, if I belive you've all given up on me, how much I'll continue it for myself???!!
Anyways, there will be more on the week off and the week in the field soon!
I opened my blog to post a quick announcement (next entry!) and have found myself almost exactly one month behind. I do hope I haven't lost you loyal readers. Hmmm, I guess I have to really think about how much of this I write for you and, if I belive you've all given up on me, how much I'll continue it for myself???!!
Anyways, there will be more on the week off and the week in the field soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home