A Very Bali Christmas
I plan to go home for a month in late Sept/Oct. Which means I won't be going home for the holidays in December/January.
However, because Dec 25, 29 and Jan 1 are all holidays here, I'll be able to have a week and a half off by only taking off 3 working days.
So, i'm planting the idea early: Should anyone want to join me in Bali for the holiday week, let me know!!! (I'd probably be willing to go somewhere else in Asia/Australia as well if you prefer!)
In case you need any incentive, check out the photo. (Truth be told, these are my friends Heather and Ross walking on the beach in T but I've just realized I don't actually have photos of Bali! Anyways, you get the idea. You are also welcome here but I think that will be a harder sell for most of you given my recent postings and the news coverage!!)
However, because Dec 25, 29 and Jan 1 are all holidays here, I'll be able to have a week and a half off by only taking off 3 working days.
So, i'm planting the idea early: Should anyone want to join me in Bali for the holiday week, let me know!!! (I'd probably be willing to go somewhere else in Asia/Australia as well if you prefer!)
In case you need any incentive, check out the photo. (Truth be told, these are my friends Heather and Ross walking on the beach in T but I've just realized I don't actually have photos of Bali! Anyways, you get the idea. You are also welcome here but I think that will be a harder sell for most of you given my recent postings and the news coverage!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home