Green Weddings
Well, there you go. I disappeared for a very long time and now i've probably lost my readership again!
Anyways, i am done with my pre-vacation slam of work, my vacation and my post-vacation slam. I will write at least once a week from now on. That is *more or less* a promise!
News on my end: I had a fantastic vacation in Italy. While I do get enough time off, I am always using it to 1) decompress, 2) shop madly for supplies that I can't get in T or 3) visiting my family. While all are fine (and the latter most enjoyable), I am never without an agenda.
My 10 days in Italy were purely agendaless and it felt great!! I was just a tourist. I was visiting somewhere new, followed the guidebook and followed my nose and generally just relaxed like I haven't done in i-can't-remember-how-long.
I'll find a few key photos and think back to find some stories for the next posting.
For now, just to let you know I am back in T, things are quieter than they were before i went on vacation and that makes everything easier. I'm headed to a day at the beach and snorkeling which is why i can't write more...i know life is tough!
one more thing: a friend of mine has just launced a new website for planning environmentally-improved weddings. If you know of anyone who is or will be having a wedding, please pass this site on. It's got loads of info!!!!
www.portovert.com
Happy Green Weddings!!!
Anyways, i am done with my pre-vacation slam of work, my vacation and my post-vacation slam. I will write at least once a week from now on. That is *more or less* a promise!
News on my end: I had a fantastic vacation in Italy. While I do get enough time off, I am always using it to 1) decompress, 2) shop madly for supplies that I can't get in T or 3) visiting my family. While all are fine (and the latter most enjoyable), I am never without an agenda.
My 10 days in Italy were purely agendaless and it felt great!! I was just a tourist. I was visiting somewhere new, followed the guidebook and followed my nose and generally just relaxed like I haven't done in i-can't-remember-how-long.
I'll find a few key photos and think back to find some stories for the next posting.
For now, just to let you know I am back in T, things are quieter than they were before i went on vacation and that makes everything easier. I'm headed to a day at the beach and snorkeling which is why i can't write more...i know life is tough!
one more thing: a friend of mine has just launced a new website for planning environmentally-improved weddings. If you know of anyone who is or will be having a wedding, please pass this site on. It's got loads of info!!!!
www.portovert.com
Happy Green Weddings!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home