Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mini Car

If you saw the 10 year old used Toyota Corolla I was driving last year at home, you may have noticed the little bumper sticker that came with the car.

“That’s Miss Princess To You”

It always gave me a giggle. I’m not quite sure what you all think of me, but I never much considered it my motto. When you buy used cars you don’t always get to pick everything...

In the midst of the crisis, someone was leaving and selling her car cheap...so I bought it. A very pink, very zippy, very cheap used car...

Good to have a daily giggle again.



1 Comments:

Blogger WoodNymphs said...

Little pink car! That's adorable and so hilarious. "Miss princess" is only your motto in the comedic way that you keep it on the car although it is so NOT you.

I'm glad you're writing regualrly again; had you any idea I was reading in the first place?

It sounds like things are going well- cheers to that!

Take care,
Kim (mortimer)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home